Welcome to my Blog-Diary

I welcome you to my blog- Diary.Here I share my views on different issues and colors of life except work.For my work,I have one different Blog but This Blog is a window to my world,my feelings,my interests,hobbies and life style.I welcome you on board and appreciate your feedback on any article.

Many Best wishes and Peace!
Happy Reading.


dimanche 18 mai 2008

Spring

The cloud, with colours rich and brightpaints towers in the skies-
It brought the violins, zitherns, flutes,tambors that give delight...
While jar on jar rain-sprite at nightpours into Padam lake...

Season's orchestra's in full swing,fresh showers ease the mind;
On mountain-side so green with grass;
cattle abundance find;
Gay herdsmen's wives about their necksof blossoms garlands wind;-
Cucumbers, mushrooms, vegetablesfood of every kind;
Lord! days of dearth let lie behind,ne'er let them reach the earth.-

Aucun commentaire: