Welcome to my Blog-Diary

I welcome you to my blog- Diary.Here I share my views on different issues and colors of life except work.For my work,I have one different Blog but This Blog is a window to my world,my feelings,my interests,hobbies and life style.I welcome you on board and appreciate your feedback on any article.

Many Best wishes and Peace!
Happy Reading.


jeudi 15 mai 2008

Mysterious but beautiful world

Man has always strongest wish to unfold the msytery of knowing oneself and universe around him.Who am I and why am I ...??Every sphere of life tried to answer these questions.Philosphy,science,religion,history and mystic sufi ideals all have own answers and belief systems,all so different but also so united.None rejects other in spirit,though seemingly different yet united in ethos.

Life is rythem of music,dream of teenage love brids,memories of past days of old man and woman,jump of deer,flying of sparrow,smile of child,pain of being away from loved ones,Dreams of youngesters,and hug of beloved.Life is what you feel and how you like to see it.

Aucun commentaire: