Welcome to my Blog-Diary

I welcome you to my blog- Diary.Here I share my views on different issues and colors of life except work.For my work,I have one different Blog but This Blog is a window to my world,my feelings,my interests,hobbies and life style.I welcome you on board and appreciate your feedback on any article.

Many Best wishes and Peace!
Happy Reading.


mercredi 14 mai 2008

Visit to Prague Czech Republic


Student Voyage organised by Orsay Equipe Julie et Lucie to one of Europe's Beautiful city Prague.On Evening of 9th May 2008,we took Bus from Orsay Gare.Hasham Khush and Farhan Mirani accompanied me in this journey.We were around 40 students in Bus and it was 12 hours journey to Prague crossing Germany.I was really excited...indeed visiting every nook & corner of earth,exploring deep seas and vast oceans,jumping on Moon surface have always been a dream of every human being.I was feeling lucky to have chance to visit many new destinations for last couple of monthes.We arrived to Prague city about 10 AM satusday and coming three days from Sat to Monday were full of trip to every corner of Prague from Musems,Parks,Cathedrals,Beautiful Charles bridge over Vltava River to Old Jewish city and dancing Building.Loads of happy days memories saved in this trip,great fun to be with Hasham-very interesting character,Farhan-friendly chap,french friends,Carlos lenzo club,54 Tram,long walks,Hasham's swiming, much fun loving memories.After nice sejour ,I am back to track of my Internship in Supelec.Life always goes on,only remains Memories-both happy and not happy.All we gain in our entire life is only Memories.Thank you Prague for being a happy day event in my life.

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

feels great to read about this wonderful trip..great work Khalil, putting these fond memories in black and white makes them unforgettable..thanks for writing such interesting blog