Welcome to my Blog-Diary

I welcome you to my blog- Diary.Here I share my views on different issues and colors of life except work.For my work,I have one different Blog but This Blog is a window to my world,my feelings,my interests,hobbies and life style.I welcome you on board and appreciate your feedback on any article.

Many Best wishes and Peace!
Happy Reading.


samedi 30 janvier 2010

Happy Latif Day!


Shah Abdul Latif Bhittai was a Sufi scholar, Philosopher,and intellectual and He is considered one of the greatest poets of the Sindhi language.

HAPPY LATIF DAY TO EVERY ONE!

Some poems,couplets from the Book of Shah Latif "SHah jo risalo=Message of SHAH".

Patience,Humanity adopt
For anger is disease-
Forbearance bringth joy
if you would understand.

O full moon! though you rise adorned,
your beauty to enhance;
You are not a blink worth of my love
With all charms you advance,
Since your whole being but one glance
of the Beloved is.

A hundred suns may rise, and blaze
four score-four moons may shine;
I vow, without Beloved mine
I am in darkest night

In darkest midnight, the Beloved
shows himself so clear;
the moon and Pleiades disappear
yea, like an echo mere.

Arise and take a forward stepbe
not an idler base;
The highway to my love is straight
and hath no winding ways...
Self-pity drop...a gallop raise
to bring us swift and soon.

For more reading: visit http://www.maktabah.org/attachments/055_Shah-Elsa%20Kazi.pdf

Aucun commentaire: