Welcome to my Blog-Diary

I welcome you to my blog- Diary.Here I share my views on different issues and colors of life except work.For my work,I have one different Blog but This Blog is a window to my world,my feelings,my interests,hobbies and life style.I welcome you on board and appreciate your feedback on any article.

Many Best wishes and Peace!
Happy Reading.


jeudi 28 janvier 2010

28 January Update

Hi,I am back after long pause;I could not write my blog.I am in meeting hall of France Telecom Issy Moulineaux Paris.

Last night I stayed with Hasham.Farhan has just arrived back from Pakistan and He shared his experience and ideas gained during this trip,Hasham cooked Karhai for us,while oignons got burnt,but in the end,food was delicious because we all were so hungry to eat any thing :) Shivam was also with us.Good friendly get together.

Now I am in meeting,have to get back to work,take care and see you soon.

Aucun commentaire: